Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

All About Me

All About Me

Hello my name is Paige Beach and I am 9 years old but people think I look like I am 7. My favourite colour is purple. I like to go to the park and have picnics. I go to Paparore School. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister. We like to go to Lake Ngatu and we released a mouse there.



I am good at math and Spelling at my School. I enjoy math the most. I challenge myself into getting 67 correct and I also challenge myself with how fast I run. My goal is to be the smartest in my class.

 I look forward to my Birthday and all of the other celebrations. When I was little I achieved winning the fairest wheel and the only one colour I liked was the golden yellow. I haven't shared much stuff on my blog and I don't know how to connect with others but I know how to connect on Mathletics only.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing a little about yourself Paige. I have deleted some information that was too personal to share on here. We will talk more about this in class. I look forward to reading more about your learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an excellent 'All About Me' post Paige. You have shared lots of interesting information about your family, your interests and the things you're going to challenge yourself to achieve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY!!! PAIGE!!!! dis post was very awesome I'm that fox on animal jam? right!? any ways, that post needs a little more tweaks and it will be...DUN DUN DUN! SUPER AWESOME!!! P.S. i really like your animal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.