Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2018

The Science Roadshow

Hello I'm Paige and on the eighth of August 2018,Te Kauru and Te Puawai went to the Abundant Life school witch was where the Science Roadshow was held. We had to travel by bus. It was a bumpy ride. It took awhile to get there but we all managed to. My favorite subject was the reflection in a black bowl and that you could put your hand through it and you wont feel anything except the bottom of the black bowl. When we had to sit down, they showed us how big the small and the large intestines really were. They also showed us how much we pee and poo every day and year. Totally gross but totally true. they pulled out a huge plate full of fake brown poo. I noticed that fire needs fuel,oxygen and carbon dioxide in order to be fire. I learned that nitrogen was very cold. If they put the pool ball into the hoop it would go through but if you put the hoop into the nitrogen for one minute and then take it out and put the pool ball into the hoop again it will get stuck because the hoop had shrunken. Cool isn't it. I also learned what the arm muscles are called and how they work. When we had to go I was very sad because I wanted to learn more science. I loved learning about science because it was also fun for me and everyone else.

2 comments:

  1. hi paige i really loved this post about the science road show you did a really good job with writing it. the coolest part for me was when they were talking about the human body that part when he put all the poo on the table hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Manaia.Jae. I apreciate your enthusiasim.
    :) Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.