Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Cross Country



We did Cross Country. It was held at Mr.Jones. There was a whole lot of other schools racing there too. They were very fast. I came 10th or 11th. I didn’t keep track! The worst part about it as that we had to go over and around hills and mountains. It was 3km. I sure was puffed and I felt like I had died of not breathing because it so hard. When I finished my race I flopped onto the grass so my mum and dad brought me some food from the canteen. I ate a lot. After that me,Izabela and chelena went hunting for money that other people had accidentally dropped! 10 mins later dad left. Another 10 mins later we had to go home as well. But first we went to school to get changed and return their uniform. I sort of enjoyed that. 3km was way too hard for a 9 turning 10 year old girl.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.